We are dedicated to caring for those in need while promoting human development, collaboration, and the elimination of poverty and injustice.
Responsible for overall operation of the dormitory including the health & safety of staff and residents.
1. Supervise and support staff in accordance with shelter policies and procedures.
2. Serve as the primary contact for staff regarding shift scheduling related concerns.
3. Responsible for shift schedule to include: staff time off, staff unexpected absences, lateness, and coordination of alternate staff to ensure shift coverage.
4. Monitor and evaluate staff performance, absences, and tardiness.
5. Resolve conflicts in a manner consistent with program guidelines.
6. Respond to client and shelter emergencies and notify proper emergency authorities in a timely fashion.
7. Maintain a clean and safe environment as appropriate.
8. Maintain and update Nightly Shelter Log.
9. Communicates with other shift supervisor and Program Manager.
10. Act as professional role model for staff and participants.
H.S. Diploma/G.E.D. with three (3) years relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience. Experience working with a specific population preferred.